Cialis is the brand name of a drug which called Tadalafil, used to treat male erectile dysfunction (ED) also referred to as impotence. is know as super Viagra, because it acts faster and lasts longer. Its main advantage over Viagra treatments for erectile dysfunction is that when taken 15 minutes before intercourse it can last up to 36 hours. Cialis is offered in tablets of 20mg. The success rate of oral ED drugs is very high, above 90%; however different people require different dosages to attain optimum results.
DRUG MEDICAL INFORMATION
DOES CIALIS HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Side effects associated with Cialis tend to be mild; however as with any other medication it is not suitable for everyone and should not be taken without precaution. Patients taking Cialis should be aware that reactions vary from person to person and side effects cannot be anticipated.
COMMON MILD SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE:
- Hearing Loss.
- Blurred or color tinged vision and/or sensitivity to light.
- Acid indigestion.
- Nasal congestion.
YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE CIALIS IF:
- You are taking any nitrate based drugs (e.g., nitroglycerin, isosorbide).
- You use any recreational drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrate, like "poppers".
- You suffer from any active heart disease or have had a stroke in the previous 6 months.
YOU SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS AND TELL YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST IF:
- You have any history of STD's, penile injury, or abnormality (e.g., angulations, fibrosis, and priapism, an erection lasting longer than 4 hours).
- You have any blood cell disorders (e.g., sickle cell, anemia, leukemia).
- You are taking any alpha-blocker (blood pressure) medications.
- You are taking any other medications for impotence or HIV inhibitors.
- You suffer from any eye diseases or have ever experienced severe loss of vision.
- You suffer from any kidney or liver diseases.
- You suffer from very high or very low blood pressure.
Allergic reactions to Cialis are very rare, however if you develop a reaction (rash, itching, abnormal swelling, priapism) or experience any change in your response to Cialis, stop taking them immediately and seek advice from a doctor.